9.9.08

My Profile..

Hiya..
I am a 15 years old girl from Malaysia...
My favaurite colour is sea blue..
I am a great fan of Shahid and Amrita Rao...
I am a happy go lucky girl...
I don't get angry fast but if I am you better not annoy me...
But now I have a better control of my temper..
Thanks to all the annoying boys in my tuition...
I am still going to the same tuition not because it is fun but because the teachers there are good..
Anyways I don't have any of my gang friends from school there..
So boring...
Well the closes person to me till now is Marion and Balqis..
They are my BFF'S..
Well I am quite close to Reshween, Sanjna and Shanu in class...
And my greatest nemesis is Menuka...
And the res in class are my chums except 4 girls..
Well that's all for now..
Tune in for more soon..
Till then Daljeet Kaur singning off now..
XOXO

No comments: